2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

13 hours ago, FightingBlue0 said:

On a lighter note... I saw this on Peabody’s Facebook page & to clear some things up... I don’t think this ball was ever tipped as most have claimed... Great thrown ball & great catch. 

F9FA1BCC-51B3-42FE-A826-79DB66D97D00.png

I missed this debate. Twas a good play on all accounts, however, I dont think it was the best catch made against TC this year. The play the kid from Meigs made on the back of Alex Ford was probably the best catch ive ever seen. Not sure if there is clear film of that play but if there is, can it be posted. But both plays need to be put on MNF, "You Got Mossed", sorry Chum...

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, BCB~MVP said:

I missed this debate. Twas a good play on all accounts, however, I dont think it was the best catch made against TC this year. The play the kid from Meigs made on the back of Alex Ford was probably the best catch ive ever seen. Not sure if there is clear film of that play but if there is, can it be posted. But both plays need to be put on MNF, "You Got Mossed", sorry Chum...

To those that wasn't there to see the Meigs catch, several years ago Alabama's Tyrone Prothro made a very similar catch vs Southern Miss. Here is the link to prothro's catch: 

On ‎12‎/‎2‎/‎2018 at 12:21 PM, RTD said:

He was hurt in the Meigs game he didn't attempt a pass in the 4th except for last play where he was a sack he didn't even play QB in the 4th he played WR #6 played QB and #5 didn't play after halftime its not that you'll win on offense like you said stats said other side but Peabody made big plays with the pass that was the huge difference TC just didn't make the plays rather it was because of injuries or because Peabody just outplayed TC corners on the long pass plays. #7 made an amazing catch on that last touchdown the ball was even tipped and he still made the catch but this game gave both TC sophomore back up corners experience in a big game this will only help to make TC better hopefully, TC coaching staff is back next year

Well said. Nothing can take away what both teams accomplished this season.  I hope we meet again.  It can be an awesome rivalry.