2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

6 minutes ago, TCRadio said:

Who knows what we run? No one except brad Waggoner lol, we can line up in literally anything 

I’ve always heard about TC running the Option. Try to get some film or highlights to get a good look. The schedule for y’all looks like y’all are battled tested. 

Edited by Goldenpride

1 minute ago, H2Oman said:

We didn’t see it, but we also didn’t see a lot of the formations they used against us the second game the first time we played them..  

They are going to run, run, run, and run. It will be a lot of the same plays out of different formations and different backfield sets.

Stack the box and make them beat you throwing the ball. 

If your guys can throw the ball enough to make TC respect it and if your guys can make TC throw the ball, you will win!

Also, you are right TC is the Mecca of 1A / 2A football and you will hear about it all week.. Trust Me!

1 minute ago, Dadof2 said:

If Peabody can pass then they have a good chance of winning, but if they mostly run then TC will win. Meigs went to the air and almost got the win. Peabody has more athletes than Meigs but I don’t think Peabody can pass as good as Meigs so I’m going with TC.

That gold ball will be coming to west Tn again. 

2 minutes ago, Goldenpride said:

I’ve always heard about TC running the Option. Try to get some film or highlights to get a good look. The schedule for y’all looks like y’all are battled tested. 

When I played in they did, but I haven’t seen it or heard about them using it all year. Like TC Radio eluded to, the only person who knows what they will run this week is their coach!

2 minutes ago, H2Oman said:

When I played in they did, but I haven’t seen it or heard about them using it all year. Like TC Radio eluded to, the only person who knows what they will run this week is their coach!

Keep things interesting! Haha. Well, I’m sure TC knows what we will be running out of. Tonight was a solid victory, but the play calling is still a little suspect. 

5 minutes ago, mousehead said:

:roflol: please feed us your great back, this has been a delicacy season. We love us some horse meat! :hungry:

6ft 215lbs I don’t think your appetite will be big enough not to mention it’s hard to eat with no front teeth because his favorite is making people swallow them 

Edited by Tide21