2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

8 minutes ago, vandyfan1 said:

Fightingblue I agree with you. I did say something last week about some of them beating their chest but hey if you keep winning then I guess you have that right to flex. Peabody is the best team from the West and will more than likely be the team to beat next yr also. The two best AA football teams are playing tomorrow no doubt about it.

PEABODY- 35

TC-14

I’m a bit extreme I think Peabody May get 35 to 42 points. Trousdale 14 to 21.

If it’s raining 35-14

if not 42 -21 if I’m wrong I’ll admit it

No rain !! PHS track meet Golden Tide 42 Trouserdale 24!!! It wont be close !!!! It will be close going into half time 3 points either way and athleticism and  coaching creates big seperation in the 3 rd quarter!!! Trousdale has success early on the power run Peabody adjusts and forces the Jackets  throw   early 3rd int. by the Golden Tide will win it !!! 

ROLL  GOLDEN TIDE 

Edited by PeabodyPride

8 minutes ago, PeabodyPride said:

No rain !! PHS track meet Golden Tide 42 Trouserdale 24!!! It wont be close !!!! It will be close going into half time 3 points either way and athleticism and  coaching creates big seperation in the 3 rd quarter!!! Trousdale has success early on the power run Peabody adjusts and forces the Jackets  throw   early 3rd int. by the Golden Tide will win it !!! 

ROLL  GOLDEN TIDE 

Good luck tomorrow Pride Im pulling for yall bud.

Best of luck to both teams! Safe travels to All headed up 40! As well as back home afterwards. The Jackets are asleep tonight in the comfort of their own beds and that could be a benefit. Win or lose, I’m proud to be a Yellow Jacket! Praying for a injury free game for both teams! No score prediction here, just want to see a great ball game! Go Jackets, get #11!

Praying for no injuries and hoping for a great game. I think Both teams will stay under 30 points each. The big stage and out of the norm playing on Thursday will keep it a low score in the first half. Second half peabody will make adjustments and will pull out a victory by one score. Peabody will have the opportunity to throw the ball more tomorrow and that will put TC on their hills. Good luck Peabody from TCA. Get the gold.