Jump to content
  • Sky
  • Blueberry
  • Slate
  • Violet
  • Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
FightingBlue0

2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

Recommended Posts

Hard to remember a TCHS team getting out coached or worn down in the second half. I see a 21-14 score for the trophy case, Jackets add another one.

 

Edited by inthagap

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

so in the last three weeks... we've took down #2, #3 and #1 in order... remind me again which of those are R7 teams... 

 

for or those that got upset over the Berry video... for real? No seriously... for real?

 

i think we see a good game tomorrow... best of luck to both

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

so in the last three weeks... we've took down #2, #3 and #1 in order... remind me again which of those are R7 teams... 

 

for or those that got upset over the Berry video... for real? No seriously... for real?

 

i think we see a good game tomorrow... best of luck to both

Heck, back in the day, just to get out of region 4 it was like that.

 Your battle tested warriors. Nothing left on the field, come back a winner or back on your shield. Enjoy every minute both sides. Your made it to the SHOW.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, inthagap said:

Heck, back in the day, just to get out of region 4 it was like that.

 Your battle tested warriors. Nothing left on the field, come back a winner or back on your shield. Enjoy every minute both sides. Your made it to the SHOW.

  • umm... cough, cough... good luck to you guys as well. :thumb:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, SEVEN said:
  • umm... cough, cough... good luck to you guys as well. :thumb:

I will always admire the guys playing on the field.........some of the others in the stands can  K.....M.......A.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, inthagap said:

I will always admire the guys playing on the field.........some of the others in the stands can  K.....M.......A.

:roflol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
48 minutes ago, SEVEN said:

so in the last three weeks... we've took down #2, #3 and #1 in order... remind me again which of those are R7 teams... 

 

for or those that got upset over the Berry video... for real? No seriously... for real?

 

i think we see a good game tomorrow... best of luck to both

That’s what the east and middle AP polls said. The real number one is coming out of Trenton lol 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As a Tide fan this is tough to say. 

Rarely has the Tide had to play four quarters this season. I'm afraid this will come back to bite them in this game. I'm looking for a defensive game and believe TC will pull this one out late. 

TC 20

PHS 14

Edited by BLACKFRIDAY

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
38 minutes ago, BLACKFRIDAY said:

As a Tide fan this is tough to say. 

Rarely has the Tide had to play four quarters this season. I'm afraid this will come back to bite them in this game. I'm looking for a defensive game and believe TC will pull this one out late. 

TC 20

PHS 14

You never know! I hope that isn’t the case for this game, win or lose I’m a proud alumni 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...