2A Championship Trousdale Co vs. Peabody

FightingBlue0

29 minutes ago, Red Rebels said:

Championship Television Coverage

Telecasts of the BlueCross Bowl state championship games are produced by the NFHS Network and distributed over a state-wide network of stations. Live streaming video is also available to those outside the coverage areas.

City Station
Nashville WUXP 30.1 MyTV
Memphis WLMT 30.1 CW
Knoxville WVLT 8.2 MyVLT
Chattanooga WFLI 53.2 MyNetworkTV (Thu/Fri)
WFLI 53.1 CW (Sat)
Jackson JEA Cable EPlusTV6
Tri-Cities WCYB 5.2 CW

:thumb:

11 hours ago, vandyfan1 said:

Fightingblue I agree with you. I did say something last week about some of them beating their chest but hey if you keep winning then I guess you have that right to flex. Peabody is the best team from the West and will more than likely be the team to beat next yr also. The two best AA football teams are playing tomorrow no doubt about it.

PEABODY- 35

TC-14

Vandy, it was more than just you that said that & this is dating back to early September of people saying this about Peabody. I hope they find a way to bring home their 2nd gold ball in 4 years. 

Don’t know how this game will end. Not sure I can pick a Winner. Still sick over my Waverly Tigers losing to Peabody.

Both these teams are very similar. They run similar offenses and have similar athletes. I believe that Peabody has the edge due to their over all size and I believe their defense is better.

Trousdale will give them a run for their money and will try to keep Peabody confused with formations and personnel. 

I have heard from a coach who beat Trousdale that told me he basically threw scheme out the window and in order to stop Trousdale they basically had the entire defense key the QB in order to stop them. 

Interested how this one will go. I think whoever wins this game wins by getting stops on defense. Whoever can make explosive plays on offense wins the game! 

PS I love Keller’s Restaurant. I’m working in the area and eat there most every night! 

Edited by Trollin

18 minutes ago, Trollin said:

Don’t know how this game will end. Not sure I can pick a Winner. Still sick over my Waverly Tigers losing to Peabody.

Both these teams are very similar. They run similar offenses and have similar athletes. I believe that Peabody has the edge due to their over all size and I believe their defense is better.

Trousdale will give them a run for their money and will try to keep Peabody confused with formations and personnel. 

I have heard from a coach who beat Trousdale that told me he basically threw scheme out the window and in order to stop Trousdale they basically had the entire defense key the QB in order to stop them. 

Interested how this one will go. I think whoever wins this game wins by getting stops on defense. Whoever can make explosive plays on offense wins the game! 

PS I love Keller’s Restaurant. I’m working in the area and eat there most every night! 

Unless this TC team is hiding Superman they are fixing to be outmatched!!!!