6A Championship Oakland v. Whitehaven

MidTennFootball

Who wins?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Oakland
    • Whitehaven

From watching film basically almost every player with a single digit number for Oakland is a baller. 4,5,6,7,8,9 all look good. Should definitely be some hard hitting. Our oline is gonna have to really bring it. Ravenwood was getting alot of penetration on us until we went to that 2 back set. Sneed and our young back #28 gonna have to get the run game going to so coach can open up the play book. TE should have a big game if we feed him cause they know the bomb to Mullins is coming and coming often if they even think about covering him one on one. Gonna be a good chess match. If coach D adapts to their D and makes the adjustments with the play calling  like he did second half last week and we protect the ball gold ball #3 coming back to the 901. I’m almost glad the game is Thursday so it can hurry up and get here! 

Edited by Havengrad04
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Havengrad04 said:

You sure it’s not 5 or 6 TDs? They looked pretty unstoppable last week. If they beat Maryville by over 4 scores, they should thrash us. Running clock by halftime. 

Na Oakland is a ball control offense when they get you down it's not gonna be like Revenwood and let yall back in the game everything I've seen is Whitehaven is a 2nd half team... Seen film of several games yall got the athletes 

9 minutes ago, Devilsx4 said:

Na Oakland is a ball control offense when they get you down it's not gonna be like Revenwood and let yall back in the game everything I've seen is Whitehaven is a 2nd half team... Seen film of several games yall got the athletes 

*IF they get us down they better go in for the kill. Trying to control the ball while scoring minimum points will work in our favor. As long as we don’t turn the ball over, we’re gonna score points.