6A Championship Oakland v. Whitehaven

MidTennFootball

Who wins?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Oakland
    • Whitehaven

Just now, Chief6684 said:

Let me know how many of them make a difference at the next level. It's one thing to be a recruit but look at GA, TX, FL, AL CA big school football. Their recruits are the ones shining on Saturdays.

Chief, you are wanting to discredit the D1 recruits. You should back that up with homework and not ask others to do it for you.

If TN, is 6th on the list (and I question CA), there are plenty of states that would like to have the TN players.

2 minutes ago, Hubbard said:

Chief, you are wanting to discredit the D1 recruits. You should back that up with homework and not ask others to do it for you.

If TN, is 6th on the list (and I question CA), there are plenty of states that would like to have the TN players.

There are about 10 CA teams would mercy rule both these teams tonight. 

4 minutes ago, Chief6684 said:

There are about 10 CA teams would mercy rule both these teams tonight. 

Well, that is the great thing about opinions.

To be fair, CA does have a lot of great players. It is a large state.

I just wonder what happened to your TV remote.

You can still catch some Joel Olsteen if you hurry.

Edited by Hubbard

Just now, MrFootball71 said:

Whitehaven D1- TE to Ohio State, OL to UT, DB to Vandy, WR to Memphis, both LB’s are highly recruited and they have more

Again, true ballers show up in big games.  Recruiting is very subjective—how many times do we see 300+lbs OL that look the part but can’t open a hole yet recruited because of his size.  I didn’t see anything tonight from any Whitehaven player that says D1 talent.  

8 minutes ago, Chief6684 said:

Let me know how many of them make a difference at the next level. It's one thing to be a recruit but look at GA, TX, FL, AL CA big school football. Their recruits are the ones shining on Saturdays.

Obviously you have no clue about TN HS Football.  Tennessee is now a top 10 state in producing top HS talent. Every state ahead of them has a larger population except Louisiana. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football-recruiting/2017/12/18/16780636/best-recruits-2018-state-rankings