6A Championship Oakland v. Whitehaven

MidTennFootball

Who wins?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Oakland
    • Whitehaven

3 minutes ago, GoPats2019 said:

Obviously you have no clue about TN HS Football.  Tennessee is now a top 10 state in producing top HS talent. Every state ahead of them has a larger population except Louisiana. 

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.sbnation.com/platform/amp/college-football-recruiting/2017/12/18/16780636/best-recruits-2018-state-rankings

What have they done at the next level? Oh yeah that's 2018....what about 2015, 2014? Give me those numbers. 

1 minute ago, Chief6684 said:

Tennessee high school football is about as bad as it has been in years and it shows when a one dimensional team can dominate a 6A championship game. We are about on par with Delaware or Connecticut high school football. Tennessee Vols should join the MAC.

Sounds like its not your best night.

Maybe YouTube will have the CA playoffs later.

Why are the big schools recruiting so hard in TN then?  The numbers don’t lie.  Number 1 player for next year will be Reggie Grimes from Mount Juliet and he more than likely will go to Alabama.  Clemson is getting the LB from CPA.  I guess you know more than Saban and Dabo.  This is what happens when parents let kids stay up too late.  

Just now, MrFootball71 said:

Why are the big schools recruiting so hard in TN then?  The numbers don’t lie.  Number 1 player for next year will be Reggie Grimes from Mount Juliet and he more than likely will go to Alabama.  Clemson is getting the LB from CPA.  I guess you know more than Saban and Dabo.  This is what happens when parents let kids stay up too late.  

I know they get recruited but that doesn't mean nothing. What do they accomplish when they get there?