6A Championship Oakland v. Whitehaven

MidTennFootball

Who wins?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Oakland
    • Whitehaven

5 minutes ago, Havengrad04 said:

This was just not our night. Disappointed that we came out and played the worst I’ve seen us play all year but I’m still proud of how we fought all season to get to this point. Just couldn’t get anything going or catch any breaks. Congrats to Oakland, u earned it. We’ll be back... 

Dude, that’s a slight understatement. LOL They weren’t even on the same level.  Folks tried to warn Haven fans.   CPA would kill Whitehaven also...who also beat Lausanne.  Middle TN football is where the talent is.  

Edited by Reneg8d1

1 minute ago, Reneg8d1 said:

Dude, that’s a slight understatement. LOL They weren’t even on the same level.  Folks tried to warn Haven fans.   CPA would kill Whitehaven also...who also beat Lausanne.  Middle TN football is where the talent is.  

Its not all or nothing.

Plenty of talent across the state.

Middle TN is growing rapidly and talent comes with it.

3 minutes ago, allabouttheO said:

A degree!

Why are the big schools recruiting so hard in TN then?  The numbers don’t lie.  Number 1 player for next year will be Reggie Grimes from Mount Juliet and he more than likely will go to Alabama.  Clemson is getting the LB from CPA.  I guess you know more than Saban and Dabo.  This is what happens when parents let kids stay up too late.  

Well... looks like it was a boat race, but I was the idiot. :roflol:

I tried to tell you WH fans what was coming. I told everyone what was about to happen. Maybe next time you can support your team without being disrespectful. 

Now to the WH fans that didn’t make personal attack and weren’t belligerent... good season and congratulations. 

• Upvote 2

4 minutes ago, Reneg8d1 said:

Dude, that’s a slight understatement. LOL They weren’t even on the same level.  Folks tried to warn Haven fans.   COA would kill Whitehaven also...who also beat Lausanne.  Middle TN football is where the talent is.  

We played like crap; they came ready to play and executed. I’m pretty sure anyone would killed us if we came out and play how we played tonight. I won’t even speak on the CPA Lausanne game but it’s talent all over TN and we have plenty of it despite our performance. We don’t have to prove our talent level because it’s a known fact. It just didn’t happen for us tonight. Oakland was the better team tonight. Hats off to them! They should be proud. 

Awesome game for Oakland. The best Murfreesboro  team I seen since the 1970 Undefeated Murfreesboro Central team. Yes I'm old enough to see them both play. 

42 minutes ago, Chief6684 said:

Worst championship game in the history of high school football. Both teams are one dimensional. Whitehaven is really no dimensional. No wonder Tennessee just dont have recruiting in state if this is 6A football.

16 minutes ago, Chief6684 said:

What have they done at the next level? Oh yeah that's 2018....what about 2015, 2014? Give me those numbers. 

Scroll to the bottom of the article numbnuts and you get your answer. 

Honestly, you’re just throwing crap against the wall to get people riled up. You are clueless and all here know it. 

Edited by GoPats2019
  • Like 2