Bruno Reagan- Vandy   Clarksville

Jujuan Jennings- UT  Blackman

Dylan Jackson- Stanford  Maryville

Josh McMillion- Alabama  Whitehaven

Rashuan Gaulden- Carolina Panthers  Independence

Ugo Amadi- Oregon   Overton

Vic Wharton- Cal   Independence

Corey Fatony- Missouri   Franklin

Wow u had to cover a span of 5 years to get 11 players. Those other states get that in 1 or 2 districts in one year 

43 minutes ago, GWAVE1 said:

After watching this Oakland team, they run out of a base Wing-T but they are jumping in multiple formations.  Shotgun, spread,  broken I just to name a few.  Cannot call this a true wing-T for the win.  

This shows your lack of football knowledge! When they were in shotgun...they still ran the Same WingT plays! Lol WingT is a formation!!! Smh Stay N yo Lane

So proud of my alma mater tonight. Set the tone early and never looked back. Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine they would shutout Maryville and Whitehaven.

Quite frankly could care less what people think of what Oakland runs on offense. The goal is to win a state championship, mission accomplished

Goforthegoal, you might be on to something about nest RuCo team after tonight's game....

• Like 2

28 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Midstate alone over the past few years you got Cj beathead,Jalen Ramsey,Derek barnett,Josh malone,Corn elder,Benny Cunningham in the NFL. 

College you got 

LSU Jacob Phillips

VU Keshawn Vaughn 
LSU jacoby Stevens 
MEMPHIS TJ Carter 

Texas a&m Dobson

Oregon Ugo amahdi

Georgia Rico McGraw

UT Ty Chandler

UT kyle Phillips

And I'm missing at least 25 players

Shaq Mason...NE Patriots

I hope Mt. Juliet earned some respect from this season. Especially with them having the tightest game Oakand had all season as well as in the playoffs if I recall correctly. It was a dogfight for sure. With that being said though, however, I have the utmost respect for both Oakland and Whitehaven. Both teams have had tremendous seasons! Congrats to Oakland for the win!

• Like 2

43 minutes ago, MrFootball71 said:

Why are the big schools recruiting so hard in TN then?  The numbers don’t lie.  Number 1 player for next year will be Reggie Grimes from Mount Juliet and he more than likely will go to Alabama.  Clemson is getting the LB from CPA.  I guess you know more than Saban and Dabo.  This is what happens when parents let kids stay up too late.  

Think you missed my point. I know why coaches are recruiting Tn heavily...lots of talent here but whether they have a successful college career or go on to the NFL or not....they will have a degree. Nothing like a good (free) education.  So no I do not know more than Saban or any other college coach. I am just an Oakland fan with a son that played on the 08 championship team so I am old enough to stay up as long as I want.