6A Championship Oakland v. Whitehaven

MidTennFootball

Who wins?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Oakland
    • Whitehaven

Championship Television Coverage

Telecasts of the BlueCross Bowl state championship games are produced by the NFHS Network and distributed over a state-wide network of stations. Live streaming video is also available to those outside the coverage areas.

City Station
Nashville WUXP 30.1 MyTV
Memphis WLMT 30.1 CW
Knoxville WVLT 8.2 MyVLT
Chattanooga WFLI 53.2 MyNetworkTV (Thu/Fri)
WFLI 53.1 CW (Sat)
Jackson JEA Cable EPlusTV6
Tri-Cities WCYB 5.2 CW
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, kwc said:

I'm hitting I-40 in a couple of hours.

Safe travels! Unfortunately I won’t be able to make the trip this year but the DVR is set and I’ll be hosting a lil watch party at the house with a couple friends. They having another watch party at fox and hound as well. This will be the first championship I have to watch from the house but I expect us to have the stands packed with black and gold! You know if we’ll be the home or away team this year? I hope we break out the all gold uniforms again.

28 minutes ago, Havengrad04 said:

Safe travels! Unfortunately I won’t be able to make the trip this year but the DVR is set and I’ll be hosting a lil watch party at the house with a couple friends. They having another watch party at fox and hound as well. This will be the first championship I have to watch from the house but I expect us to have the stands packed with black and gold! You know if we’ll be the home or away team this year? I hope we break out the all gold uniforms again.

HG04, West is the home team in even years, so Whitehaven is home.