6A Championship Oakland v. Whitehaven

MidTennFootball

Who wins?  

166 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Oakland
    • Whitehaven

6 minutes ago, FBfan26 said:

Idk man...I cant see WH getting tossed around. I think this will be a legit game untill last 4th Q.

You don't understand FBfan26, eers thinks that Oakland is supperior in Discipline, Athletically, and in Coaching. In the end, it won't be close. We will understand that he wasn't speaking I'll of WH come Friday.

What do you think?

Edited by kwc
  • Sad 1

19 minutes ago, Havengrad04 said:

I know that it’s irrelevant but how does this Oakland team compare to the 2016 team? I remember that team was loaded top to bottom. We didn’t stand a chance against them... until the game started. 

Better defense, but not nearly as dynamic on offense. It'll be a healthy dose of Xavier Myers with contributions from a few others

Just now, kwc said:

You don't understand FBfan26, eers thinks that Oakland is supperior in Discipline, Athletically, and in Coaching. In the end, it won't be close. We will understand that he wasn't speaking I'll of WH come Friday.

If I’m wrong I will gladly admit it. I’m not an Oakland fan and have no dog in the fight. Just stating what I believe to be true. 

38 minutes ago, kwc said:

Trust eers, after Oakland out-disciplines us, their superior athletes will overwhelm our team. The final straw will be their offensive and defensive game plans and in-game adjustments out witting our coordinators. In the end Oakland will beat us handily while WH flounders to an expected defeat.

Oakland is just that great. WH is good, but not good enough. Remember, it won't be close.

K-Dub wts tonight!!! I like it lol

25 minutes ago, Havengrad04 said:

I know that it’s irrelevant but how does this Oakland team compare to the 2016 team? I remember that team was loaded top to bottom. We didn’t stand a chance against them... until the game started. 

Keep in mind, we got lucky bruh. 9-0 until the final 5 minutes of the game so truth be told they could have been that much better than us then our QB turned on his inner Air McNair and got us the victory,  out of nowhere.