5A Championship - Knox Central vs Henry Co.

CU06

34 minutes ago, SEC1rules said:

FYI.....if you have a Roku, Diamond Clear has an app that you can d/l and watch in your TV instead of a computer/tablet.  I don't think the firestick has an app....but I could be wrong.

• Like 2

Well...it really sucks that I and many other fans drove over 3 hours both ways and paid $12 for a ticket only to have to turn around and come home, but I guess you can’t argue with Mother Nature. 

But the real joke is that the TSSAA denied any refunds. What an utterly worthless organization. 

Nonetheless, good luck tomorrow HC. 

23 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

Well...it really sucks that I and many other fans drove over 3 hours both ways and paid $12 for a ticket only to have to turn around and come home, but I guess you can’t argue with Mother Nature. 

But the real joke is that the TSSAA denied any refunds. What an utterly worthless organization. 

I agree TSSAA is a joke. Examples: giving out 1 MVP instead Of O and D MVP. My son got a championship hat that they won got after they won Thursday and I think I could go to the local material factory and get a better looking hat. It’s definitely not what it used to be I can tell you that. 

5 hours ago, MSURacer said:

They actually are honoring ticket stubs or digital stubs for yesterday and they are waiving the $10 parking fee today.

http://tssaasports.com/football/

12 minutes ago, Sackmaster50 said:

They actually are honoring ticket stubs or digital stubs for yesterday and they are waiving the $10 parking fee today.

http://tssaasports.com/football/

Of course they are waiving parking fees after they already got their money yesterday with no refund!! Dont know what Central's fans, band etc did but HC's fan bus and band had to come all the way back home with no plans of coming back. This is the WORST I have ever seen by the TSSAA!! On top of that now its not on tv for those who had to come back home!! Getting the RAW end of the deal any way you look at it!!! 

Edited by HCRedPride

9 minutes ago, HCRedPride said:

Of course they are waiving parking fees after they already got their money yesterday with no refund!! Dont know what Central's fans, band etc did but HC's fan bus and band had to come all the way back home with no plans of coming back. This is the WORST I have ever seen by the TSSAA!! On top of that now its not on tv for those who had to come back home!! Getting the RAW end of the deal any way you look at it!!! 

I agree. T$$AA should have contingency plans for these types of situations. Not handled well at all. 

3 minutes ago, ALCOAgoon said:

WhiningTITS lose games!:popcorneater:

Shut up dude! Its not even about the game at this point. You have 2/3rds of HC ticked off right now for how this was handled! We had to raise several thousand dollars to send one particular bus and they had to come back last night with no returning. The fan bus people had to pay and all they got was a ride to Cookeville and back with no game. Now cant even watch on tv! Absolutely ridiculous!!! 

25 minutes ago, HCRedPride said:

Shut up dude! Its not even about the game at this point. You have 2/3rds of HC ticked off right now for how this was handled! We had to raise several thousand dollars to send one particular bus and they had to come back last night with no returning. The fan bus people had to pay and all they got was a ride to Cookeville and back with no game. Now cant even watch on tv! Absolutely ridiculous!!! 

Just curious, but how would you have handled this situation last night? Same question for others who are willing to weigh in. 

2 minutes ago, osunut2 said:

Just curious, but how would you have handled this situation last night? Same question for others who are willing to weigh in. 

Every fan I have talked to wish they would have played last night regardless of time.  I agree with it! Play the game!! Around 10:00 they had a storm move through and after that it was all clear...could have started around 11 or a little after. People would have rather stayed and got their moneys worth than to not get anything out of it! Several people didn't really have the money to go any way but found a way to go and now they didnt get to see a ball game and out the money!!