5A Championship - Knox Central vs Henry Co.

CU06

Just now, zoneread56 said:

Screw the TSSAA. If the fans would stop showing up to games and giving them money then they would have no power. What they did by not giving refunds is absolutely disgraceful to the fans of the schools. Just shows how they are money hungry pieces of s**t that don’t care about others. They need to be audited so the people can find out exactly where all this gate money is going bc the way i look at it, im not seeing any improvements 

You realize they get audited every year and that audit is given to every school in the state right?? But that means you would be thinking rationally. This post has made me a Central fan, HC fans are so whiny.

Just now, District12AA said:

You realize they get audited every year and that audit is given to every school in the state right?? But that means you would be thinking rationally. This post has made me a Central fan, HC fans are so whiny.

No I’m nowhere near a HC fan. Stop being a TSSAA bootlicker. Tell what exactly is all the money they receive being used for? And the only reason there is 9 title games is so they can rake in more money. If you are denying this then you are a serious bootlicker 

15 minutes ago, District12AA said:

How we they go about that? Truth be told many people would take advantage if they started giving refunds. It is part of going to a y sporting event. You take that risk. They are not charging today so they are doing the best they can giving the circumstances.

We were standing there waiting for refunds at the ticket booth. The people in the ticket booth had no clue the game had been rescheduled. I know it would be hard to give refunds now but those of us that could not come back today were still there last night when they decided to rescheduled it and they could have given us our refunds then. 

If you buy tickets for an NFL game, or a NASCAR race, or any sporting event for that matter and it gets rescheduled, you don’t get a refund. You bought a ticket for the 5A championship game, and your ticket will be honored when it’s played. It’s not TSSAA’s fault if you choose to not come back. They made the decision based on player safety, and I fully support that. It stinks that it’s not convenient, but that’s life. 

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, AllRegion said:

If you buy tickets for an NFL game, or a NASCAR race, or any sporting event for that matter and it gets rescheduled, you don’t get a refund. You bought a ticket for the 5A championship game, and your ticket will be honored when it’s played. It’s not TSSAA’s fault if you choose to not come back. They made the decision based on player safety, and I fully support that. It stinks that it’s not convenient, but that’s life. 

It sure will be convenient to have that Gold Ball back in Henry County after this that's for sure! Now we got to go take care of business!!!

ROLL RED ROLL

45 minutes ago, zoneread56 said:

No I’m nowhere near a HC fan. Stop being a TSSAA bootlicker. Tell what exactly is all the money they receive being used for? And the only reason there is 9 title games is so they can rake in more money. If you are denying this then you are a serious bootlicker 

Truth hurts sometimes. I will criticize the TSSAA when they need to be but this is not one of the times. 

The reason there is 9 championship games is because some programs whine and complain about equity.