5A Championship - Knox Central vs Henry Co.

CU06

4 minutes ago, ALCOAgoon said:

That would be great!  Too many Championships (9) in this state!  Combine 1&2, 3&4, 5&6 with 2 DII games and let it fly ! Heck we’ve been beat bad but one thing we don’t do is run around whining & crying about every little thing!  Gotta get ya ahh a mancard there bud! 

Being able to essentially recruit kids helps, but that’s neither here nor there. I’ve got respect for Alcoa. Enough that I don’t troll their threads.

Anyway, good hard-fought game. Hats off to Central. Looks like you guys have a good thing going up that way. Maybe we can meet up again in Cookeville some time again down the road

12 minutes ago, RedSwarm said:

Being able to essentially recruit kids helps, but that’s neither here nor there. I’ve got respect for Alcoa. Enough that I don’t troll their threads.

Anyway, good hard-fought game. Hats off to Central. Looks like you guys have a good thing going up that way. Maybe we can meet up again in Cookeville some time again down the road

Yes hope we can get back to Cookeville soon. Would love to play Central again! A+ class organization!!! If we had to lose it honestly couldn't be to a more deserving team! Glad they got that 1st championship! I remember our 1st title and its an amazing feeling

• Like 1