• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Sign in to follow this  
CU06

5A Championship - Knox Central vs Henry Co.

51 minutes ago, tubthumper said:

Henry county's physicality will be too much for KC. Predict a high scoring game. HC 35 KC 21

I hope you’re right, but knowing they clawed past a surging Catholic team tells me they probably aren’t lacking for physicality themselves. 

I think this will be an epic. 

28 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

I hope you’re right, but knowing they clawed past a surging Catholic team tells me they probably aren’t lacking for physicality themselves. 

I think this will be an epic. 

Central will be tough but nothing we haven't already seen. 

13 minutes ago, HCRedPride said:

Central will be tough but nothing we haven't already seen. 

The couple of people I’ve talked to who’ve watched film on Central have said the same thing: Big, fast, physical, and quite easily the best team we’ve seen since Germantown. 

Certainly aren’t unbeatable, but HC better bring its A-game and then some. 

Edited by MSURacer

24 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

The couple of people I’ve talked to who’ve watched film on Central have said the same thing: Big, fast, physical, and quite easily the best team we’ve seen since Germantown. 

Indeed Racer, we are Big, Fast and very physical. I’m not sure about how good Germantown was, but we have been fortunate enough to win 12 straight games to make this point. From the film I’ve watched myself on Henry County, hmm let’s see. A lot of I-formation and shotgun with an H/TE. Big Physical Offensive Line and a RB who runs EXTREMELY hard. Good QB who makes plays when needed. On Defense yalls Line is yet again Physical but your LBs impressed me the most. Unbelievable tacklers with an uncanny nose for the ball. Folks, this game will be the best of all the State Title games, thankfully they saved the Best for Last.

29 minutes ago, MSURacer said:

And I believe we will. Our boys knows what's at stake. I really believe our boys want it very badly.

1 minute ago, chsbobcat09 said:

Indeed Racer, we are Big, Fast and very physical. I’m not sure about how good Germantown was, but we have been fortunate enough to win 12 straight games to make this point. From the film I’ve watched myself on Henry County, hmm let’s see. A lot of I-formation and shotgun with an H/TE. Big Physical Offensive Line and a RB who runs EXTREMELY hard. Good QB who makes plays when needed. On Defense yalls Line is yet again Physical but your LBs impressed me the most. Unbelievable tacklers with an uncanny nose for the ball. Folks, this game will be the best of all the State Title games, thankfully they saved the Best for Last.

I believe so to! It should be a wail of a game!! 

1 minute ago, HCRedPride said:

And I believe we will. Our boys knows what's at stake. I really believe our boys want it very badly.

We will also. There’s no question your players want it bad, they gritted out a tough game with a good Beech team to make it here and to that I congratulate them. However, this game means so much to our community. We’ve never won a title at Central. We will prepare for a game unlike any other in our programs history.