3A Title Game - Alcoa vs Covington

CHARGERFAN

Here are a few thoughts from this Covington fan.

- I'm glad to meet Alcoa again. To be the best you have to beat the best, and so far they have been the best.

- I am not afraid of Alcoa. I don't think our coaches or players are afraid of Alcoa

- We probably learned a lot playing Alcoa last year

- I think that Covington has to avoid turnovers to have a chance. Last year we lost two fumbles and threw two interceptions.

- I'm looking forward to being back at Tech. I got two degrees and a wife from there.

• Like 1

If it wasn't for the refs tonight you wouldn't even be playing Alcoa!! Good luck next week. Alcoa got whipped up and down the field tonight. They sure know they were in a ballgame and Rankin sure had his tail tucked between his legs getting out of Baxter tonight. Don't be afraid of them take it straight at them like we did. Just hope you don't get the same refs as we did tonight. Enjoy the State Championship game!

Edited by daddymacvols

2 minutes ago, daddymacvols said:

If it wasn't for the refs tonight you wouldn't even be playing Alcoa!! Good luck next week. Alcoa got whipped up and down the field tonight. They sure know they were in a ballgame and Rankin sure had his tail tucked between his legs getting out of Baxter tonight. Don't be afraid of them take it straight at them like we did. Just hope you don't get the same refs as we did tonight. Enjoy the State Championship game!

:lol:8-D27-FFD7-C260-4773-8539-EC1-A9581-D56-

You know it's the truth. All he has to do is scroll down two topics to even read your own people saying it. I'm butthurt for those kids that got screwed tonight but that Mighty Alcoa about got skeered and went down tonight! Don't guess your victory over Maryville looks to good now does it since they got killed tonight. Blount County should have been 0-3 on the night tonight with 0 State Championship appearances and we just couldn't have that. 34th in the Country I don't think so!! Good luck next week! You won't need it though if the same refs show up!

Edited by daddymacvols

Just now, daddymacvols said:

You know it's the truth. All he has to do is scroll down two topics to even read your own people saying it. I'm butthurt for those kids that got screwed tonight but that Mighty Alcoa about got skeered and went down tonight!

Upperman played well. However, they had no answer for Walker Russell. He ran all over the Bees D. We are trying to give props to your team. Take your loss and move on. We’ve listened to your nonsense for almost 60 pages on the other thread. Again, great season. Good luck with basketball season! :thumb:

He sure did. Especially that seal the deal touchdown right after that onside kick you guys didn't get am I right? It sure wasn't that 56-0 halftime lead you were used to having on teams. Those Alcoa boys were sure sucking some air and yet I thought they were supposed to be able to sub and stay fresh. Good luck next week. You know you don't deserve this appearance. 

Edited by daddymacvols

10 minutes ago, daddymacvols said:

You know it's the truth. All he has to do is scroll down two topics to even read your own people saying it. I'm butthurt for those kids that got screwed tonight but that Mighty Alcoa about got skeered and went down tonight! Don't guess your victory over Maryville looks to good now does it since they got killed tonight. Blount County should have been 0-3 on the night tonight with 0 State Championship appearances and we just couldn't have that. 34th in the Country I don't think so!! Good luck next week! You won't need it though if the same refs show up!

Shut up!

Just now, daddymacvols said:

He sure did. Especially that seal the deal touchdown right after that onside kick you guys didn't get am I right?

I thought the refs made the right call. Had y’all not been behind the whole game you wouldn’t have had to attempt that kick anyway. Y’all played well, but got beat. Great game tho. Good luck with basketball again! :thumb:

• Like 1