3A Title Game - Alcoa vs Covington

CHARGERFAN

2 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Weather update - The Weather Channel is showing thunderstorms at 2PM, then partly cloudy at 3, 4, and 5 PM, followed by more thunderstorms. I hope this is correct. I would love to get a break in the rain during this 3A game. 

Any other weather services showing similar stuff?

With the Alcoa depth, I'd like to see a down pour. Play this game in the trenches, line on line,smash mouth football. Alcoa's 84 players and depth against Covington's 45-50 players!! 

Pound the rock and rotate linemen over and over!:thumb:

3 hours ago, CHARGERFAN said:

Weather update - The Weather Channel is showing thunderstorms at 2PM, then partly cloudy at 3, 4, and 5 PM, followed by more thunderstorms. I hope this is correct. I would love to get a break in the rain during this 3A game. 

Any other weather services showing similar stuff?

That is exactly what mine is saying.

1 hour ago, BCsportsfan said:

With the Alcoa depth, I'd like to see a down pour. Play this game in the trenches, line on line,smash mouth football. Alcoa's 84 players and depth against Covington's 45-50 players!! 

Pound the rock and rotate linemen over and over!:thumb:

I’d be okay with that....good thing the refs only allow 11 from each team on the field at a time....and I counted the boys today....52....they must have the freshman dressing out as well

7 hours ago, 00Chargers said:

I’d be okay with that....good thing the refs only allow 11 from each team on the field at a time....and I counted the boys today....52....they must have the freshman dressing out as well

Game day boys, let's go take care of business! Good luck to all who play today, & hope for an injury free game on both sides! GO TORNADOES! TORNADO WARNING IN EFFECT!