3A Title Game - Alcoa vs Covington

CHARGERFAN

2 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

A score is a score. Maybe y’all should have tried it. I thought Walker did a pretty good job running through ya! :thumb:

He did If he didn't you all don't win. It is what it is. Good luck next week. Boys on both sides go through hot 2 a days to have the game decided by the refs. I just wish they would have stayed out of it and let the chips fall where they may.

Edited by daddymacvols

1 minute ago, daddymacvols said:

I will but why don't you try shutting me up next week.

I’m sure you can find us. We will be playing for our 17th state championship. Come look us up!:thumb: You loud mouths could have shown up at Ralph’s but decided to hide. Next week will be no different. :lol: Hang on a minute, hold this “L” for me. Go Bees basketball! 8-)

2 minutes ago, daddymacvols said:

He did If he didn't you all don't win. It is what it is. Good luck next week. Boys on both sides go through hot 2 a days to have the game decided by the refs. I just wish they would have stayed out of it and let the chips fall where they may.

You would have still found something to complain about. It would have been the same old open zone crap y’all been slinging for 60 pages. Do yourself a favor and move on. You are beginning to embarrass yourself and the Upperman program...

Edited by Throwdeslant

3 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

I’m sure you can find us. We will be playing for our 17th state championship. Come look us up!:thumb: You loud mouths could have shown up at Ralph’s but decided to hide. Next week will be no different. :lol: Hang on a minute, hold this “L” for me. Go Bees basketball! 

Y'all got jokes I like it. Save me a seat y'all would be so hilarious to hang out with!!

3 minutes ago, Throwdeslant said:

You would have still found something to complain about. It would have been the same old open zone crap y’all been slinging for 60 pages. Do yourself a favor and move on. You are beginning to embarrass yourself and the Upperman program...

I wouldn't say embarrassing nothing or no one. But those refs tonight I think embarrassed both schools and both programs!

2 minutes ago, daddymacvols said:

I wouldn't say embarrassing nothing or no one. But those refs tonight I think embarrassed both schools and both programs!

Refs will be refs. Alcoa had nothing to do with it. Hate it was a controversial call. However, there is no need for you to state that Upperman whipped Alcoa tonight. Had that been the case Alcoa wouldn’t have lead the entire game.