Friday Main Event LIVE from Cookeville!

FridayMainEvent

I hope you guys will make plans to join us this Friday at 4:30 Central Time from Cookeville!    We'll spend the 1st hour recapping all the action from Thursday including post game interviews with the Coaches!   We plan to extend an open head set to some of my CoachT buddies if they'd like to jump on with us to give their Saturday picks!   In the second hour, we'll preview all three games for Saturday and give you our picks!   Really excited to meet a lot of the CoachT regulars so if you guys see Lee and I on the sideline or around the media tent, come on up and chat with us!   If you plan want to give us your picks on air, just let me know in this thread and we'll pencil you in.   Appreciate it guys!   Hear is a link to the show for Friday if you're unable to attend the games in Cookeville:

Friday Main Event from Cookeville

• Upvote 1

1 hour ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I hope you guys will make plans to join us this Friday at 4:30 Central Time from Cookeville!    We'll spend the 1st hour recapping all the action from Thursday including post game interviews with the Coaches!   We plan to extend an open head set to some of my CoachT buddies if they'd like to jump on with us to give their Saturday picks!   In the second hour, we'll preview all three games for Saturday and give you our picks!   Really excited to meet a lot of the CoachT regulars so if you guys see Lee and I on the sideline or around the media tent, come on up and chat with us!   If you plan want to give us your picks on air, just let me know in this thread and we'll pencil you in.   Appreciate it guys!   Hear is a link to the show for Friday if you're unable to attend the games in Cookeville:

Friday Main Event from Cookeville

Let me ask you a question.  If me and that Tower man come can I show you my Murphy Fair book? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

2 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

TTU FONT COLORS for the BCB game:

I'll arrive around 10 AM tomorrow.   If you guys see Lee and I walking around with the emblem I use here on CoachT on our shirts, I hope you'll holler at us.  Love meeting fans from different schools each week.   Safe travels to all!

I will see you tomorrow mike, I will be there extra early, and I will likely be staying all day, looking forward to talking some football! And hopefully talking about goldball #10!

1 hour ago, TCRadio said:

I will see you tomorrow mike, I will be there extra early, and I will likely be staying all day, looking forward to talking some football! And hopefully talking about goldball #10!

Sounds like a plan, Cheese.  If I don't reach the media tent before you go to the box,  I'll see you after the game.  Have a great broadcast!

• Upvote 1