Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

5 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I’ve heard thru the grape vine that SP got the jailhouses best running back and a 6’4 receiver. 

Gbnation man I garuntee that goat has been circling the jailhouse and had to make more than one trip.  You and o&b aint getting my durn goat back either.  I garuntee.  You think im joking but im not. 

57 minutes ago, pujo said:

Think you win state either way. Greenback just lost a huge part of their team, gonna be hard to replace all of um and no one in the East was very close to the top 3 this season. You're challenge will most likely be in the title game. Then again my match ups were wrong this season, i had you guys playing The Mustangs. Cornersville was much better than I give them credit for.

SP hasn’t won a title in 9 years by next season. They can’t seem to get over the hump. 

51 minutes ago, FootballFan75 said:

I dont tell lies Bassy... Its the talk of the school from my nephews mouth!!! He wasnt at MC all week!!!

Hmmmm..

8 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Gbnation man I garuntee that goat has been circling the jailhouse and had to make more than one trip.  You and o&b aint getting my durn goat back either.  I garuntee.  You think im joking but im not. 

I seen o&b heading south with a small trailer behind his truck so you had better make sure that goat is under lock and key. Im sure he had some honeybuns too. 

56 minutes ago, Gbnation said:

I seen o&b heading south with a small trailer behind his truck so you had better make sure that goat is under lock and key. Im sure he had some honeybuns too. 

I garuntee that McCord  boy that goat picked up from that Rankin mans field and brought to that Ryan mans field is real mad right now.  That Rankin man won another championship yesterday.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Gbnation said:

Tell Ox to send me the coordinates to that GPS in that goats behind.I'm down here in South Kimball right now listening to a weird ghost story about downtown South Pittsburg,when I'm done I'm heading to get our goat back!all them good recruits are slipping away to them Pirates!

Edited by orngnblk