Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

12 hours ago, powerp said:

315 pounds of beef. DT this past year 

Powerp you are full of mess. If we have a 315 pound boy he can play in the SEC. You and tiger Tom are trying to make that muskox man and o&b man and gbnation man real mad and they will try to steal my goat again.  You both are full of mess. I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

54 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp you are full of mess. If we have a 315 pound boy he can play in the SEC. You and tiger Tom are trying to make that muskox man and o&b man and gbnation man real mad and they will try to steal my goat again.  You both are full of mess. I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

If that goat can carry an SEC player you better believe we are coming for our goat.I got real lost down there last weekend and had to go home so i could get up for work on Sunday night or i would have gotten our goat back then!

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Keep that goat under lock and key Roy. We are going to need his services real soon..

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Those jailhouse fellars plan on barbecuing your goat with a special marinade sauce.

13 hours ago, orngnblk said:

If that goat can carry an SEC player you better believe we are coming for our goat.I got real lost down there last weekend and had to go home so i could get up for work on Sunday night or i would have gotten our goat back then!

I garuntee that goat can carry a boy that is big enough to play in the SEC.  That Tower man pulled that rectal probe out of that goat that you was tracking him with.  I garuntee you I aint joking either.