Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Roy that Shad man at William Blount has a chicken doing what your goat can do,we may not need that goat anymore!

One thing I am positive of. Anything SP does.. I’m pretty sure Greenback will do it times 2. I bet that chicken is faster than our goat. That seems to be our luck these past several years. I just wish we could get back to teams like we had from 2007-2013. Then it wouldn’t matter. LMBO

Edited by TheAmbassador

6 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

One thing I am positive of. Anything SP does.. I’m pretty sure Greenback will do it times 2. That seems to be our luck these past several years. I just wish we could get back to teams like we had from 2007-2013. Then it wouldn’t matter. LMBO

You guys will be fine.Great coaching down there.

17 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You guys will be fine.Great coaching down there.

I believe SP will have a good year. They are finally a little older overall. I would bet my farm that either SP or Greenback is in Cookeville vs Huntingdon or Lake County. Those are the top 4 teams. I don’t care if any of them lose a non conference game or two along the way. Those 4 should occupy the top 4 slots all season long. 

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I believe SP will have a good year. They are finally a little older overall. I would bet my farm that either SP or Greenback is in Cookeville vs Huntingdon or Lake County. Those are the top 4 teams. I don’t care if any of them lose a non conference game or two along the way. Those 4 should occupy the top 4 slots all season long. 

I think Coalfield will be in the mix. 

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Still curious about Coalfield,they were playing night and day different in playoffs.I expect them to have a surprise or two with Oakdale having issues.