Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. Grider is getting lazy if this mess is true.  You think im joking but im not. 

I guarantee that Grider man is full of mess. He lets old folks in for free and made me pay to get in. I didn't even get any free nachos from his concession stand. 

11 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Murphy wont show anyone his pole for a few months because if that main event man sees it he will copy cat my buddy Murphy.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, your post reminds me of that Ray Stephens man's song, "Smith & Jones."

2 hours ago, Sequatchie33 said:

I look for SP to be in the title game the next 2 seasons!  They have everything rolling 

SP has a chance. IF they can ever find a way to beat Greenback University. 

19 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

This is true!We are all chasing the Pirates as of now.

Not as long as you keep getting these William Blount kids. Your offensive line is going to make small colleges envious. You have TWO big time rising seniors as well. I’d call that semifinal game a Tossup as of now. No one is chasing the Pirates. Seeing how we haven’t been to Cookeville in 6 years. 

Edited by TheAmbassador

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Not as long as you keep getting these William Blount kids. Your offensive line is going to make small colleges envious. You have TWO big time rising seniors as well. I’d call that semifinal game a Tossup as of now. No one is chasing the Pirates. Seeing how we haven’t been to Cookeville in 6 years. 

If we could get out of county kids,we would have double digit transfers no joking.Whatever is going on at WB alot of these kids and parents want out.

5 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

We will be a very big team,but i dont know how fast we will be across the board.Spring will show us alot.

On 3/7/2019 at 2:49 PM, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Roy,

Has Murphy showed you his poll yet? Or, is he still getting it worked up for you?

What kind of mess is this? Why is that Shadowens man sending his boys down to that Ryan mans field? Grider will never beat that Ryan man if this mess keeps happening.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

This is true!We are all chasing the Pirates as of now.

LOPAO, Old Pirate says GB has been the lead dog fer several years now. Figure the Pirates is working towards changing the scent theys been smelling. The Pirates will be tested with the upgraded schedule that hopefully will help prepare them barring injury. 

9 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? Why is that Shadowens man sending his boys down to that Ryan mans field? Grider will never beat that Ryan man if this mess keeps happening.  You think im joking but im not. 

That black and orange man is full of mess. I guarantee that Shadowens man hasn't sent any of his boys down to that Ryan man's field. If he did, I guarantee it would make me real mad.