Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

8 hours ago, FightOnForWilliamBlount91 said:

Roy,

Have you told that Murphy man about Shadowens' boys going down to that Ryan man's field? That Murphy man will sit that Ryan man on top of his poll if you tell him. I guarantee it makes me real mad. You think I'm joking but I'm not.

Are you joking? No durn wonder that Shadowens man cant win if he is sending his boys to that Ryan mans field.  I havent seen Murphys pole yet.  He usually shows it to me after spring training.  You think im joking but im not. 

4 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Roy, you better get that goat ready. A few years ago I believed it was a given for SP to make it to Cookeville this season. After seeing what Greenback is rounding up I believe that semifinal round game at Greenback will likely be very, very difficult.

Also Roy, have you heard who we will be playing in the spring?

Barney this guvna man is saying this Shadowens man is sending his boys to that Ryan mans field.  This Childress man will be real mad.  I asked that Tower man and he said Grider wasnt having a spring training game.  Grider is being lazy.  He needs to be training for that Ryan mans team.  You think im joking but im not. 

On 3/15/2019 at 1:16 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Barney this guvna man is saying this Shadowens man is sending his boys to that Ryan mans field.  This Childress man will be real mad.  I asked that Tower man and he said Grider wasnt having a spring training game.  Grider is being lazy.  He needs to be training for that Ryan mans team.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, if you go and make that Grider man real mad, he is going to start charging you $50 to get into his stadium.