Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

19 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Me too, I don't see a team in the east capable of staying within 21 points of the Pirates this year.

LOPAO, Ole RD ain’t the only one not falling for the mess you are spewing. The Pirates have to find good chemistry & team work to properly challenge GB. 

19 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Me too, I don't see a team in the east capable of staying within 21 points of the Pirates this year.

Now you know better than that, it's at least 28 points. haha. To be serious, Greenback is once again the favorite with our Pirates a close second.

7 minutes ago, piratetom said:

Now you know better than that, it's at least 28 points. haha. To be serious, Greenback is once again the favorite with our Pirates a close second.

After Greenback beats Meigs by 35 there will be no doubts left. 

On 4/12/2019 at 11:52 PM, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate I garuntee you got the old jock out after smelling that fresh cut grass.  I garuntee you them jailhouse fellars is a hoping time will stop cause they knowd it's a coming.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, OP says the kinfolkes round the jailhouse knows..... The old jock has been airing out on the clothes line. Old Pirate did get a peek at Pirates. 

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Greenback is once again the favorite with our Pirates a close second.

I agree with this statement. We should be right there close to Greenback in the east. 

1 hour ago, Imthayeti said:

After Greenback beats Meigs by 35 there will be no doubts left. 

If that happens then everyone in 1A will be mercy ruled by Greenback University. 

Edited by TheAmbassador
  • Like 1

51 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

I agree with this statement. We should be right there close to Greenback in the east. 

If that happens then everyone in 1A will be mercy ruled by Greenback University. 

Meigs followed by Red Bank are the teams that concern me the most in the upcoming regular season with Dunlap a distant 3rd.  Come out rolling the ball, and we get beat on like a conga drum.

Edited by rlh
  • Upvote 1

7 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

So you are really worried about the snap??

They got it cleared up last year.  However, all it takes is some consistent quirk to derail a team.  It bit us in several games mid-season including Jasper, 1st Whitwell game  and a couple of others.  SP has been blessed with good Centers over the years and have frankly taken them for granted.  The Side-Saddle Single Wing mandated a very good center.  Last year, the regularity at which the ball appeared to roll to the QB or FB tore me up. 

Edited by rlh