Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

This team has a lot of work to do if they want to leave a lasting impression of how they want to be known.  

I love all our teams and all the guys through the years and our players know the bar has been set high and we wouldn't want it any other way.   

The season can't get here soon enough but I realize we need every bit of time between now and then.

Football is coming.  Raise your banners.

JollyRogersFlag2.gif

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

This team has a lot of work to do if they want to leave a lasting impression of how they want to be known.  

I love all our teams and all the guys through the years and our players know the bar has been set high and we wouldn't want it any other way.   

The season can't get here soon enough but I realize we need every bit of time between now and then.

Football is coming.  Raise your banners.

JollyRogersFlag2.gif

Your team has Great fans and great posters!!!My hats off..Should be a fun season for all.

10 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Bat toters had a nice season.  Only 3 seniors on the team.  Sophomore laden is what I hear.

Are you joking? Grider had that Sanders boy down there playing baseball and he got his shoulder broke.  He had surgery and might be out for the season.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Thanks 1

29 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Why in the cat hair is the Pirates not practicing? The Captain & shipmates better not get lazy. Roy better research this mess ASAP.

Old pirate I garuntee you Grider has got our boys in a bad spot.  Our boys cant when practice because that Sanders boy broke his shoulder and his is the passer. This is a bunch of mess.  Grider should have never let him play that durn baseball.  You think im joking but im not. 

26 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Old pirate I garuntee you Grider has got our boys in a bad spot.  Our boys cant when practice because that Sanders boy broke his shoulder and his is the passer. This is a bunch of mess.  Grider should have never let him play that durn baseball.  You think im joking but im not. 

Hubbard not playing this year?  Sanders suppose to be ready by August?

Edited by FridayMainEvent