Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

13 minutes ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Hubbard not playing this year?

Old Pirate says the Captain will have time to work on the single wing jest Incase Roy’s fear the Sanders youngon ain’t ready. Tomorrow is the Pirates is stock piled with studs anxious to run the rock. Hubbard should be in the mix where ever needed. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Old Pirate says the Captain will have time to work on the single wing jest Incase Roy’s fear the Sanders youngon ain’t ready. Tomorrow is the Pirates is stock piled with studs anxious to run the rock. Hubbard should be in the mix where ever needed. 

Hubbard is a dual threat, until Sanders returns. Quick feet and makes quick decisions. 

• Like 1

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

Agent are you stupid? If you brake your shoulder and have surgery you are out for the season.  That Hubbard boy is a pass catcher.  You think im joking but im not. 

Broke my shoulder (torn rotator cuff and torn bicep) and I was back to full duty 12 weeks later, Roy Dillard.   Are YOU stupid??   You think I'm joking but I'm not..

3 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

Broke my shoulder (torn rotator cuff and torn bicep) and I was back to full duty 12 weeks later, Roy Dillard.   Are YOU stupid??   You think I'm joking but I'm not..

Do you think im stupid? You sit behind a desk and talk on the durn radio. You can do that with a broke shoulder.  You cant play football with a broke shoulder especially having surgery.   Im not stupid.  You think im joking but im not. 

Edited by Roy Dillard
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Do you think im stupid? You sit behind a desk and talk on the durn radio. You can do that with a broke shoulder.  You cant play football with a broke shoulder especially having surgery.   Im not stupid.  You think im joking but im not. 

I'm 52, Roy, my recovery time is longer.  If he tore a rotator cuff in April, I could see him back by September at the latest.

2 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

I'm 52, Roy, my recovery time is longer.  If he tore a rotator cuff in April, I could see him back by September at the latest.

Agent man that Sanders boy didnt tear anything he broke his shoulder.  If you have surgery on a broke shoulder you will be out for the season.  You think im joking but im not.

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Agent man that Sanders boy didnt tear anything he broke his shoulder.  If you have surgery on a broke shoulder you will be out for the season.  You think im joking but im not.

Roy a break heals faster than a tear,what kinda mess are spewing.I had the same surgery that Main Event man had and he is not lying.Your just trying to save him to sneak in if Greenback can make it to play the Pirates in the Semi finals and beat that Ryan mans team.None of us are falling for your mess!

9 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

LOPAO, Dad Burnit RD, figure that agent man done knows he is dealing with a bright feller now, being you didn’t fall for his mess. Agent man showing signs of a true skillet head! Recon a feller could Jest about have anything broke and do what he does! 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

On 5/16/2019 at 1:00 PM, FridayMainEvent said:

Sanders will be fine in a few weeks and will miss no time this season. The bigger question to Roy is how will he react to our defensive coordinator buying a scooter to ride up and down the sidelines this year lol