Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

7 hours ago, FridayMainEvent said:

That's dangerously close to calling Roy "stupid"... watch yourself..:-D

Powerp is full of mess.  He has a durn skillet slinger now and the durn honeymoon aint over yet.  He has gone plum crazy.  If you have a broke shoulder and have surgery you cant play for one year.  You think im joking but im not. 

• 3 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Why is Grider making our boys play on a Saturday for their first game? Does he not no that the SEC plays on Saturday? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. Our boys are only going to get to rest one day.  You think im joking but im not. 

I guess that Grider man isn't sure that Pruitt man's team is ready for playing on Saturdays.

12 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Let me ask you a question. Why is Grider making our boys play on a Saturday for their first game? Does he not no that the SEC plays on Saturday? I garuntee you this is a bunch of mess. Our boys are only going to get to rest one day.  You think im joking but im not. 

Is Grider scrimmaging that Pruitt man's team this year from Dade? They should have to come to us if so.

15 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Roy,  everybody in the county and most of the state will come and try to steal Griders secrets that night.  

6 minutes ago, Southtowner said:

Roy,  everybody in the county and most of the state will come and try to steal Griders secrets that night.  

I heard Grider was going to dress us up like Jasper that night so that no one will worry about us.

• Upvote 1

On 6/3/2019 at 3:11 PM, Southtowner said:

I garuntee you that Ryan man will be there and watching Grider.  Grider is not smart for doing this mess.  I garuntee I aint joking either.