Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

14 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Those start times have to be wrong. I don’t remember 7:30 starts at Beene Stadium and I’m half a century year old now. 

I can see it if they delay start times 1/2 hour early in the season because of the heat?

Like you, I don't remember 7:30 start times at home.

I guess us fans will have to start getting acclimated to the heat.  We can all begin meeting at the Beene mid July.  Every day from 2pm- 6pm.  No water breaks.

• Like 1

18 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Those start times have to be wrong. I don’t remember 7:30 starts at Beene Stadium and I’m half a century year old now. 

I agree Bass.  Most games around Chattanooga normally start at 7:30 est.  but our games have always started at 7 cst.

Edited by piratetom

6 hours ago, piratetom said:

I agree Bass.  Most games around Chattanooga normally start at 7:30 est.  but our games have always started at 8 cst.

Cherokee Tom you are full of mess. Your greenback boys might play at 8 but Grider starts his games at 7.  You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

26 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

Cherokee Tom you are full of mess. Your greenback boys might play at 8 but Grider starts his games at 7.  You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, has the Guru's book gone to press yet?  Are you sitting at the end of the press line waiting for the first copy to come rolling off?