Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

9 hours ago, powerp said:

Don Grider Interview

Thought this was pretty neat. Cool flashback.

Man, that was back when we opened the season with Greenback.  WEPG stopped carrying the Pirates live for a couple of seasons and they were doing a "Game of the Week" format instead.  Dale Pruitt was at Jasper (and everyone still referred to Jeremy as Dale's son instead of now when they call Dale Jeremy's dad).

Is Dave still with us?  I remember sitting in on a few episodes with him.  He was a good guy.

Also, former CoachT legend "Possum" makes an appearance on the video.

Edited by The Drunken Sailor

44 minutes ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Man, that was back when we opened the season with Greenback.  WEPG stopped carrying the Pirates live for a couple of seasons and they were doing a "Game of the Week" format instead.  Dale Pruitt was at Jasper (and everyone still referred to Jeremy as Dale's son instead of now when they call Dale Jeremy's dad).

Is Dave still with us?  I remember sitting in on a few episodes with him.  He was a good guy.

I think Dave passed away

2 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

I noticed Possum. He has passed away also.