Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

3 minutes ago, FireFistAce said:

I'm anxious to see what this crop of Pirates can bring to the table.   I like the schedule Coach Grider has put together.  Barring any setbacks like injuries, SP will be playoff ready. The season can't get here soon enough.   GO PIRATES!

That a Luffy avatar?

On 7/20/2019 at 6:48 PM, PiRaTe._.MiKe said:

Hey guys, I hope to make it to some games this year.  I’m a little better than I was 2 years ago but I’ve come to realize that for me it’s not about getting better, it’s about not getting worse.  So, I am doing everything possible to stay where I am at as far as health.  I was able to visit my church for the first time in a while instead of watching it live on Facebook on Wednesday’s and Sunday’s.  I met a dad I had loved watching his son play back during our stronger days and didn’t realize he was a member of my church since I haven’t been able to go.  I still enjoy listening to his son’s voice carrying across the whole stadium yelling at the refs and opposing players lol. He said he has been praying for me and loves to read CoachT but doesn’t post.  Don’t worry I won’t tell who you are.  But I love ya brother.  Hope to see you again soon.   And I hope to see many of you knuckleheads this season as well.   P4L

-Just Breathe-

Like I told you before, one day we are going to be sitting next to each other in wheelchairs watching high school football! Still have at least 11 yrs before my youngest gets to hopefully put on that Orange and Black to take the field on Friday nights! 

Stay healthy and I hope to talk to you at some of the games! 

• Like 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Announcements

• Recent Posts

• I assume with the hiring situation they are in, and pretty much everyone is in for that matter, he will call the defense. I think he brought someone in to do the offense. I have heard that it is a Skelton crew over there at the moment. It's just so difficult to hire coaches for anyone really. I hope he can get some guys in there. 
    • Rutherford County Spring Practice/Scrimmage Dates Blackman: April 30-May 17. Scrimmage: May 17 vs. Beech, 6:30 La Vergne: April 1-18. Intrasquad scrimmage on April 18, 5 pm Oakland: April 22-May 11. Scrimmage: May 11 vs. Knoxville Catholic, at Tennessee Tech, 11 am Riverdale: April 22-May 9. Scrimmage: May 9 vs. Hendersonville, 6 p.m., site TBD Rockvale: May 1-17. Scrimmage: May 17 at Wilson Central, 6 pm Siegel: April 9-May 16. Scrimmage: May 16 vs. Brentwood, time TBA Stewarts Creek: April 29-May 16. Scrimmage: May 16 vs. Independence, 6 pm Smyrna: Completed (March 1-20)   These are per the Murfreesboro Daily News Journal. 
    • Finally he has returned. Maybe he can tell us if it was one of the new players Keith brought in
    • I heard it was a Loudon County school. I don't think LC will be hurting. They are about to build an indoor facility that will put Clinton's to shame
    • the news story said that the contract between the operator of the school and the school board was expiring and was not going to be renewed.  The news story also reported that the students would be going to Trezevant as that is the closest Shelby county school.