Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

21 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I drove by Griders stadium today and they were putting a play clock in the end zone.  How much did those things cost? I garuntee you Grider will be charging more this year.  If Grider gets a delay of game this year he should get run out of his stadium.  Those are as big as play clocks in the SEC. You think im joking but im not. 

I hear Grider got special play clocks with 2 settings.  One for the Pirates that runs normal and one setting that runs 2x as fast. He is going to test the fast mode out on Whiwuhl.

Edited by rlh

5 hours ago, pegleg said:

My email address, I didn’t notice it until you ask.  Part of my signature I guess.

scurvy.dog@aol.com

It can't be part of your signature I don't believe.  

The only way for folks to see the signature tag is to be signed in AND be on 'desktop site'.

If you are on mobile a signature tag can't be seen unless you change your setting to desktop site and be signed in.

On a desktop or laptop one only has to be signed in.

I can see it without even being signed in.

12 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

You are a pot stirrer. I’m not sure if you know what you’re talking about, you’re late to the party or if you’re just saying stuff to be saying it. 

Oh I know more than what people think. Contrary to popular belief I do stay tight lipped on here. But, yes, I do like to stir the pot every now and then. However, this is not one of those times.

22 minutes ago, powerp said:

Oh I know more than what people think. Contrary to popular belief I do stay tight lipped on here. But, yes, I do like to stir the pot every now and then. However, this is not one of those times.

Hard to stir the pot when the spoon is to hot to handle.

43 minutes ago, CoachT said:

Good video with “The Captain”. Great to see & hear the recognition of the players’ abilities, focus, work ethics and commitment as primary ingredients for a successful football team & season! Old Pirate says, “Congrats for that acknowledgement”.  GO PIRATES

Edited by OLD PIRATE
Correction