Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

2 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Hey now.. I didn’t say any names. LMBO. I was curious about that I didn’t think many of any of the new kids were starters right now. 

Barney, Old Pirate is a wondering in them carnival fellers up and quit coming to GB? Figure, theys an unknown explanation for them recent GB studs, then suddenly they orchestrating stud transfers. Guarantee, Cousin Ned says the dripping continues 

3 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Barney, Old Pirate is a wondering in them carnival fellers up and quit coming to GB? Figure, theys an unknown explanation for them recent GB studs, then suddenly they orchestrating stud transfers. Guarantee, Cousin Ned says the dripping continues 

Greenback is growing leaps and bounds. I will give them that much. 

33 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

3 of the 11 on D are new,im not good with percentages but its a little less than 30 if 3 of 10 is 30% so by my calculations its less than 30.Same number on O.

40 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

The only thing dripping is tears in OP eyes. Keeping Kleenex in business 

1 minute ago, orngnblk said:

Nope not growing that much,still only 1100 people in our small town.No where near your number in South Kimball.

That is one of the reasons they have such a large roster for a 1A team. Nobody will be able to compete with that kind of depth. And with all of their recent transfers they are the clear favorite to win the gold ball this year. 

2 minutes ago, WarChant said:

The only thing dripping is tears in OP eyes. Keeping Kleenex in business 

https://getyarn.io/yarn-clip/08c1fdc1-11e3-4973-a200-da072d3f74a1

Free creams for those drips he and Ray get when they are alone together in that cave with their purple jocks on i think i read where Ray wears his backwards or something like that!

3 minutes ago, BIGPURPLEMACHINE said:

That is one of the reasons they have such a large roster for a 1A team. Nobody will be able to compete with that kind of depth. And with all of their recent transfers they are the clear favorite to win the gold ball this year. 

Home grown transfers,theirs are different from ours "undoubtedly".