Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, piratetom said:

Pirates will be a much better overall team next year, especially with some key players coming back that left the team following spring practice this year. Size and speed coming back out...

They do have some big shoes to fill. They won’t have a FB like the one they had that’s for sure. 7-8 starters back on each side of the ball though is a nice starting point. 

17 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I went ahead and created us a website to talk about Griders team for next year.  Grider better have our boys lifting weights tomorrow since he gave them off for Thanksgiving.  That Tipton boy better get bigger and faster so he can break tackles better.  That Sanders boy also needs to be able to throw a longer hail marry.  We needed a hail marry against Whitwell before overtime.  Also that Frame boy needs to chase some chickens so he can be real fast for next season.  You think im joking but im not. 

Roy, are you stupid?  You are going to have the Boldin man real mad at that Victory man before the season even starts.  You think I am joking but I ain't.

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

They do have some big shoes to fill. They won’t have a FB like the one they had that’s for sure. 7-8 starters back on each side of the ball though is a nice starting point. 

That FB is my cousin, can't replace him. However, with the different look next year, more playmakers on the field.

I think the line on both sides will be decent, maybe not as much depth, but overall good player's. The skill positions should be as good with most coming back.  Frame, if he add's some weight to his 6 ft tall body could be very dangerous in the backfileld to go along with Ronto. Need someone to be able to catch the ball if we throw but our QB had a full year as the starter and has to step up next year and have an outstanding season for us to go like we can. DB's need to go home and youtube Ronnie  Lott  on how to play DB the right way. Got to get bigger and stronger and faster. Lot's of work for our Pirates, but the pieces will be in place and no excuses for sure. 

5 minutes ago, sportman said:

I think the line on both sides will be decent, maybe not as much depth, but overall good player's. The skill positions should be as good with most coming back.  Frame, if he add's some weight to his 6 ft tall body could be very dangerous in the backfileld to go along with Ronto. Need someone to be able to catch the ball if we throw but our QB had a full year as the starter and has to step up next year and have an outstanding season for us to go like we can. DB's need to go home and youtube Ronnie  Lott  on how to play DB the right way. Got to get bigger and stronger and faster. Lot's of work for our Pirates, but the pieces will be in place and no excuses for sure. 

We need to get a couple drones and let them DB's cover them from one end of the field to the other.