Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

This is nasty Roy.

Barney that durn muskox man and o&b man and gbnation man put a durn  tracking sensors in that durn goats bee hind.  I garuntee you they cant track him anymore since that Tower man had it taken out.  No wonder he got fidgety when you got near his tail.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Edited by Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, Roy Dillard said:

Barney that durn muskox man and o&b man and gbnation man put a durn  tracking sensors in that durn goats bee hind.  I garuntee you they cant track him anymore since that Tower man had it taken out.  No wonder he got fidgety when you got near his tail.  I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

Roy, you are the one that he always let come in Coach Grider’s stadium through his back door. Speaking of Tower, where is he? I haven’t seen him since we got back from Cookeville. He’s not even been on here in awhile. 

5 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Roy, you are the one that he always let come in Coach Grider’s stadium through his back door. Speaking of Tower, where is he? I haven’t seen him since we got back from Cookeville. He’s not even been on here in awhile. 

Barney you think muskox man and o&b man and gbnation man kidnapped him from Cookeville this year? I garuntee you I aint joking either. 

7 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Roy's suppose to let me in that door next year bc I looked out for him in Gordonsville  when powerp and pegleg were around trying to get his Murphy Fair book.  I hope he's a man of his word..