• Watermelon
  • Strawberry
  • Maroon
  • Orange
  • Gold
  • Emerald
  • Chocolate
  • Charcoal

Welcome to the upgraded message boards!  Please note: if you have been using a username to sign in that is different than the handle (display name) displayed on the boards, you must now sign in with either your handle (display name) or the email address associated with your account.  If you don't know what this means, then it probably doesn't affect you!

Roy Dillard

Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

18 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

I heard the news yesterday. He was a true Pirate. 

One of the greatest men that ever influenced my life in school.  I will truly miss him. Prayer's to Helen and the Family. 

17 hours ago, piratetom said:

It’s happening.

Cherokee Tom you are full of mess.  I asked that Tower man and he said nothing is happening.  You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

5 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Cherokee Tom you are full of mess.  I asked that Tower man and he said nothing is happening.  You are full of mess. You think im joking but im not. 

It’s Tiger Tom now.. remember..

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

It’s Tiger Tom now.. remember..

I garuntee you it will be Cherokee Tom again because that Boldin mans team will not be as good.  Cherokee Tom will  be back in with gbnation man and o&b man.  He is probably the one that told them to take me hostage.  You think im joking but im not. 

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee you it will be Cherokee Tom again because that Boldin mans team will not be as good.  Cherokee Tom will  be back in with gbnation man and o&b man.  He is probably the one that told them to take me hostage.  You think im joking but im not. 

You better not say that to loud about Whitwell. They will get real mad at you for saying they won’t be as good in 2019. 

Roy,  has that goat of yours made any New Years resolutions?  He needs to get over that holiday hangover and back out on the trail.

1 hour ago, Southtowner said:

Roy,  has that goat of yours made any New Years resolutions?  He needs to get over that holiday hangover and back out on the trail.

I agree with you. He needs to get that goat in gear. 

1 hour ago, Indian said:

Maybe Witherspoon can a fifth year of eligibility and transfer from NJ. 

lol.. that kid was scary last year. He practically made their team.