Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

13 minutes ago, Indian said:

Proximity was probably as much behind the move as anything else. 

OP openly admits confusion from all the Skillet attacks, but this is really confusing. SP gets a transfer who was hurt early and will have to sit out 1 year from the day of last participating. Jasper gets a transfer who has to miss a year. How in tarnation will that make the player better by playing some jv schedule. Quality competition is the key ingredient to improving & reaching maximum potential. Pirate faithful don’t like powderpuff games, nothing to prove, nothing to gain, unless it is required. Suppose, an underclassmen spends a year playing jv, then reality hits, and they realize they messed in their pants. Taking they haven’t played varsity, are they free to transfer again without losing another 12 months of eligibility? Dang, OP bought got a raw spot scratching. 

I garuntee that durn goat of mine has returned home and is real tired after circling the jailhouse.  He picked that Nelson boy up and his sister wanted to come so she jumped on to.  I garuntee that lying lips man is real mad.  That goat has done dropped them off at Griders school.  You think im joking but im not. 

1 minute ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee that durn goat of mine has returned home and is real tired after circling the jailhouse.  He picked that Nelson boy up and his sister wanted to come so she jumped on to.  I garuntee that lying lips man is real mad.  That goat has done dropped them off at Griders school.  You think im joking but im not. 

I gurantee you im real mad.All day and ox cant find that GPS transponder.Wasted a tank of gas!

Just now, Roy Dillard said:

Roy you did a good job and I tried to guard your Murphy Fair book as good as I could. I think Pegleg left and I haven't seen him anymore and PowerP seen me guarding your book so he didn't try anything.

26 minutes ago, Indian said:

Practice time especially against a 6'2" center will help. Going 5 miles up the road didn't require a move, I imagine. Her AAU, out-of-school experience will be the factor in where she eventually signs, anyway. 

Sorry to hijack football with the sport that must not be named. 

Alright, another poster hit on there is another driving narrative for the move. OP will remain bewildered

Dang, Old Pirate was wearing the black Pirate cap, the “P” caught these people’s eye who came over to chat. Immediately the couple started asking questions when this good looking Youngon came walking up. The parents  said they were looking around for a school, community property anticipating a move come spring. OP gave his best persuasive tidbits about SP sports, corn bread festival and the long successful football program and expected baseball talk. Of course, Old Pirate warned the prospective new comers of the famous rep of the kinfolkes round the jailhouse revolving coaching doors & their ESPN notoriety! Pirate folks, point here is wear the Pirate attire, Jest in case a visitor approaches you! Dang, OP kinda felt like one of Santa’s helpers pointing out those they do good and those that have bad. LOPAO 

Edited by OLD PIRATE