Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

2 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp did Pegleg wake up when you told him ole RD was right concerned?  Where is he at in the hospital? I might stop by and read t him in my Murphy Fair book.  Tell that old boy to get better from Roy.  You think im joking but im not. 

I think you should hand deliver some fudge rounds and Red Bull while reading to him from your book.

21 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Powerp did Pegleg wake up when you told him ole RD was right concerned?  Where is he at in the hospital? I might stop by and read t him in my Murphy Fair book.  Tell that old boy to get better from Roy.  You think im joking but im not. 

I guarantee you that when your name was said he woke straight up Roy. Maybe when he get's out he will take you for a ride in his new motor home. 

23 hours ago, The Drunken Sailor said:

Great news, now we just need a good update on Pirate Mike.

Pirate Mike was moved to a regular room yesterday.   They were hoping he'd be released today.   He'll have to continue IV antibiotics when he gets home.   He definitely needs continued prayers.    It's been a tough road for that Pirate, but he's a strong dude.