Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

11 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

I garuntee that durn goat of mine is being eating real good.  Im fixing to send him out.  I better not tell his route.  Then jailhouse fellars and o&b will be trying to get him.  You think im joking but im not. 

RD, Old Pirate heard rumor in the breakroom that goat is subject to have some trader-blood now.  Chatter is that goat is of the fence riding variety. Figure that goat learned from them GB fellers if captured, fed & bred properly, that goat easily becomes a band wagon type. 

Edited by OLD PIRATE

1 hour ago, OLD PIRATE said:

RD, Old Pirate heard rumor in the breakroom that goat is subject to have some trader-blood now.  Chatter is that goat is of the fence riding variety. Figure that goat learned from them GB fellers if captured, fed & bred properly, that goat easily becomes a band wagon type. 

I'm sure he learned all kinds of bad habits!

36 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Send him out with a wagon behind him. 

Dad Burnit Barney,  chatter is Roy is fixin to start leasing that durn goat out. Pert near sure that goat’s popularity will rival them there Uber outfits. Yous know, them that chauffeur folkes to a destination! Recon the goat will be the convertible four x four concept jest in case things get slippery & the need to go off road becomes a necessity to avoid capture. Yep, recon so!

Edited by OLD PIRATE

28 minutes ago, OLD PIRATE said:

Dad Burnit Barney,  chatter is Roy is fixin to start leasing that durn goat out. Pert near sure that goat’s popularity will rival them there Uber outfits. Yous know, them that chauffeur folkes to a destination! Recon the goat will be the convertible four x four concept jest in case things get slippery & the need to go off road becomes a necessity to avoid capture. Yep, recon so!

Whiwuhl better be sending Roy's shaved goat after a coach!  Roy's goat got caught in TC and that Satterfield man got hold of it!  image.png.d1784fb8553b03ed7bd0f71511a8afb3.png

Edited by rlh

I garuntee I got that durn goat some water wings and he is bringing back some boys to Griders field.  That durn goat has got a GPS device in him now.  I garuntee you the bloodline is fixing to improve.  Them durn jailhouse fellars better get them studding manuals back out and learn quick.  You think im joking but im not. 

18 hours ago, Roy Dillard said:

Barney that durn goat has wore his hooves down to nothing.  Some of them jailhouse fellars spotted him and he high tailed it out of there.  I garuntee I aint joking either. 

Roy that Shad man at William Blount has a chicken doing what your goat can do,we may not need that goat anymore!