Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

1 hour ago, TheAmbassador said:

As of now.. I’ve definitely got SP vs Whitwell, Greenback vs Coalfield, in the quarters then SP vs Greenback in the east semifinals. Greenback will have a very good offensive line along with 3 senior monsters in Bailey, Willis, and Brown. Not to mention the huge underclassmen they will have next year. They will be a tough out again.

As for the west its Huntingdon vs Lake County in the semifinals. With Huntingdon finally getting back to Cookeville. 

Trace Brown,yes will be a Sr.

Edited by orngnblk

18 hours ago, Southtowner said:

Just got word moments ago that we just lost a good dear Pirate and player from back in the day.  I'm sure yall will hear if you haven't already.  

I am just devastated with this news. We were neighbors growing up and played ball together, worked for awhile together.  One of the best punter's and BB we've had in football and could hum a fastball also.  I truly lost one of the best friends I have ever had the pleasure of knowing. Please pray for his Mom who is not good and also his brother and sister and the rest of the family. 

59 minutes ago, ThatTowerMan said:

Being a new fan this year made me love watching the pirates. I look forward to next season already. I can't believe it took me this long to really get into high school football.

Mr. Tower man, will you ask Roy a question for me? I just spilled my hot cocoa on my keyboard (truth), and I need to no how to get the durn mess cleaned off. You think im joking but im not.