Griders 2019 South Pittsburg Pirates

Roy Dillard

Roy Dillard you need to get your goat to find us some more studs. Greenback University has brought in so many key pieces this season that they are going to again be deadly. The Pirates are going to have a really good team this season, but I think it’s going to take a special effort to unseat Greenback University. They rightfully should be going for their third consecutive state title this season and fifth straight trip to Cookeville. The ONLY reason they didn’t win it last season was that receiver that they have being hurt. Roy, he’s big enough to play in the SEC. He also has several teammates that will be playing in the SEC. You need to find us a boy or two that can play in the SEC to even the playing field. 

8 hours ago, TheAmbassador said:

Roy Dillard you need to get your goat to find us some more studs. Greenback University has brought in so many key pieces this season that they are going to again be deadly. The Pirates are going to have a really good team this season, but I think it’s going to take a special effort to unseat Greenback University. They rightfully should be going for their third consecutive state title this season and fifth straight trip to Cookeville. The ONLY reason they didn’t win it last season was that receiver that they have being hurt. Roy, he’s big enough to play in the SEC. He also has several teammates that will be playing in the SEC. You need to find us a boy or two that can play in the SEC to even the playing field

21834_Skins_Uneven_Football_HR-2.jpg?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestadsontv.com%2Ffiles%2Fprint%2F2009%2FMay%2F21834_Skins_Uneven_Football_HR-2.jpg&width=575

• Upvote 1

On 6/17/2019 at 5:21 AM, The Drunken Sailor said:

21834_Skins_Uneven_Football_HR-2.jpg?image=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.bestadsontv.com%2Ffiles%2Fprint%2F2009%2FMay%2F21834_Skins_Uneven_Football_HR-2.jpg&width=575

Yes, that looks pretty accurate. Sailor, it should be an exciting year in 2019. However, all bets are off when SP goes to Greenback after Thanksgiving. I will say.. SP will have a shot, but man oh man is it going to be tough with that collection of talent they have assembled. 

3 minutes ago, TheAmbassador said:

Yes, that looks pretty accurate. Sailor, it should be an exciting year in 2019. However, all bets are off when SP goes to Greenback after Thanksgiving. I will say.. SP will have a shot, but man oh man is it going to be tough with that collection of talent they have assembled. 

If you guys are planning on playing 15 players like in the picture this Ryan man will tell that Childress man you are trying to cheat our boys?Talk about an uphill battle!With all your new kids that will be eligible after the first playoff game its going to be hard to compete against you all.You all had the best team by themselves coming back add 5 or 6 new kids in Nov and nobody will compete with the Pirates.2 kids over 6'4 and 200 pounds??Geez!!!

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

If you guys are planning on playing 15 players like in the picture this Ryan man will tell that Childress man you are trying to cheat our boys?Talk about an uphill battle!With all your new kids that will be eligible after the first playoff game its going to be hard to compete against you all.You all had the best team by themselves coming back add 5 or 6 new kids in Nov and nobody will compete with the Pirates.2 kids over 6'4 and 200 pounds??Geez!!!

:popcorneater:

2 hours ago, orngnblk said:

You keep talking like this and I’m going to start believing you! I’d say this Pirate team has a chance of beating GB but so does any other team that steps on the field with them this year. 

2 hours ago, CaptainJackRackam said:

You keep talking like this and I’m going to start believing you! I’d say this Pirate team has a chance of beating GB but so does any other team that steps on the field with them this year. 

SP is the favorite in the east! They return most of there team from last year with a new face or two.