This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

I created these greenback people a website for their team next year.  I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and this Willis boy is a pass catcher.  He is 6"4 and tall enough to play in the SEC. They also have this Bailey boy and this Alexander boy back to nock a hole in the line.  I garuntee this Ryan man will need a runner.  My goat is staying at home.  You think im joking but im not. 

8 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

I created these greenback people a website for their team next year.  I was reading in my Murphy Fair book and this Willis boy is a pass catcher.  He is 6"4 and tall enough to play in the SEC. They also have this Bailey boy and this Alexander boy back to nock a hole in the line.  I garuntee this Ryan man will need a runner.  My goat is staying at home.  You think im joking but im not. 

You are thinking of the wrong Alexander I believe. The defensive end graduates but Colton Alexander plays offensive line and he returns. 

18 minutes ago, Roy Dillard said:

We had an 8th grader to start at right guard against whitwell last Friday. Keep an eye on him he will be fun to watch over the next 4 years. 

2 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

With all these seniors leaving, I hope people will somewhat overlook us. Now I know not many will ever overlook GB regardless of what we have. But this team will be better than what most are thinking. Just need a few parts to be filled and this team could still be really good. 

We will have a great offensive line!

2 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

He’s definitely gonna be that caliber of player but with this new setup, it’s gonna be hard for a lineman to get it. Think they should’ve left it the way it was. 

Didn't say he would get it but I would about bet you he will be a nominee! 5 year starters especially on the offensive line are hard to come by!

Edited by orngnblk

Greenback will roll snake eyes again and come up with kids. That seems to be the norm lately for you boys. Greenback always has monsters. Bailey Willis, and Brown are all monsters. SP won’t have a lineman or skill player with the size and skill set of those three kids.  They go against the average norm in 1A. They aren’t your regular 1A players. Two guys that are D1 talent in 1A can carry a team. That 8th grader is no exception.  Whitwell and Coalfield both make it to the quarterfinals, but they will be a step behind. SP vs Greenback semifinals 2019. No discussion here!

Edited by TheAmbassador