This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

On 3/12/2019 at 7:27 AM, Roy Dillard said:

What kind of mess is this? If that Childress man finds out that a college is trying to give a scholarship to this boy as a junior he will be real mad.  You cant get a scholarship until you are a senior.  You think im joking but im not. 

That’s why they call it Junior Days Roy!! I’m not joking either!

On 3/14/2019 at 5:48 PM, ladykee said:

That’s why they call it Junior Days Roy!! I’m not joking either!

Im not falling for this mess.  When that muskox man and o&b man and gbnation man had me and my goat held hostage I overheard them talking about this junior day mess.  Junior day is for any boy that goes to that Shadowens mans school, that Rankin mans school to come and try out for that Ryan man.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I forgot Trace was just a Junior. We should be good at RB we just need a little lightening to go with his thunder. I wonder if any of the underclassmen have some speed.

Little Riddle? Heard he has put on some size and he's quick and tough little Feller.

1 hour ago, orngnblk said:

Little Riddle? Heard he has put on some size and he's quick and tough little Feller.

Duke is really quick but I think he will be better for us at receiver. But with addition of the new tall receiver we just got Duke could slide back there. Should be fun to see what kind of offence Coach Ryan runs this year.

• Upvote 1

42 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Duke is really quick but I think he will be better for us at receiver. But with addition of the new tall receiver we just got Duke could slide back there. Should be fun to see what kind of offence Coach Ryan runs this year.

Belcher ran some fullback last year

1 hour ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Yes sir!Just gonna have to wait a little to see what we have.On another note they say the weight room work is something else!The eighth grader is becoming a very good leader along with the Srs!