This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

5 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I see a bunch of the pirates are getting offers as well. Do you know where Raulston is going to play?

What??He is on our website talking about offers and his boys are getting them too?Boy we have alot of ground to make up.We need some chickens to chase.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Your telling me!!I keep hearing the Pirates loaded up in the off season and are on a one way track to Cookeville.Word is even Coaltrain picked up some heavy hitters!

I can assure you SP didn’t get 4-5 transfers like you boys picked up. You have a major division 1 football player and possibly 2. Greenback should win it all in 2019, but I think the Pirates can compete. 

6 hours ago, Gbnation said:

I know, SP 5 running backs and 2 receivers that can take it to the house on any given play, we’re in trouble! 

Goodness gracious, who said such a thing?

5 hours ago, orngnblk said:

Yep,they got their fastness back!

I wonder how many they can play at once?

I still don’t expect them to have the speed of those Pirate teams from 2007-2013. 

5 hours ago, Gbnation said:

That’s 7 skilled guys someone needs to tell them that their going to need someone up front to block lol. 

I believe they lost a few and have a few back. 

11 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

You are correct. Les Miles pulled the trigger. 

Geoff Collins pulled the trigger too this evening. Georgia Tech came calling with the latest offer tonight. Right after Willis got off the phone with Tulane. Crazy evening back home in G Town!

• Like 1

2019 Jalen McCord committed to Austin Peay and will be a Gov next season. #6 in A Greenback baseball beat #6 in AA Loudon on their home field 8-3. Five to six Seniors on GB baseball team are offered and/or committed to play at the next level. It’s exciting to see all these kids at GB being noticed and given these opportunities! 

6 hours ago, ladykee said:

2019 Jalen McCord committed to Austin Peay and will be a Gov next season. #6 in A Greenback baseball beat #6 in AA Loudon on their home field 8-3. Five to six Seniors on GB baseball team are offered and/or committed to play at the next level. It’s exciting to see all these kids at GB being noticed and given these opportunities! 

Best senior class in program history to date...with a LOAD of talent. 

19 hours ago, ladykee said:

Geoff Collins pulled the trigger too this evening. Georgia Tech came calling with the latest offer tonight. Right after Willis got off the phone with Tulane. Crazy evening back home in G Town!

Who all have offered so far?