This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

27 minutes ago, Imthayeti said:

I can about guarantee you it will be a playoff type atmosphere. I'd suggest getting there early our visitor stands isn't that large. We have had very few teams test us early in the season the last few years. It will be nice to see the young men have to dig deep to not only to maybe win but to even play from behind.

I dont set in the stands,you all have a good fence to stand on.Been there many times.The sun sux in the early season there!

12 hours ago, orngnblk said:

23 here is the info we got.

Who is Greenbacks Qb going to be this year?   I think 23 would make a good Qb for you all. I don't know what kind of arm he has but he seems to have a good football IQ and is a great athlete.  I think he was the best wideout in single A last year.  If he got to play in the Whitwell game last year,  I think you all would have got the win.

Edited by rtl112

1 minute ago, rtl112 said:

Who is Greenbacks Qb going to be this year?   I think 23 would make a good Qb for you all. I don't know what kind of arm he has but he seems to have a good football IQ and is a great athlete.  I think he was the best wideout in single A last year.  If he got to play in the Whitwell game last year,  I think you all would got the W.

23 has a good arm but he want be playing QB. He played it in the youth league several years but he will be a receiver again this year. 

On 4/12/2019 at 8:37 PM, Imthayeti said:

I wont be sure till after you guys how good we will be honestly. Sweetwater is our first game. If they are similar to last year most likely wont be able to test us, but who know they have a new coach now one that used to coach for us.

You guys lost your whole front didn't you?  If so then Greenback will be a good test for you all in the trenches for they are always tough up front.