This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

55 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

I hope the men are pushing weights this off season. I know an Orange and Black team down south is putting in the work.

I couldnt imagine a GB team not working their tails off,thats the one thing in the past 34 years thats put us where we are.We may not have the best players but you dont out work us!

Well you can add... Army, Air Force, South Carolina, Missouri and Purdue to DBs resume, he's up to 25 offers so far. Even a invite to one of Nick Saban's Camps but still no O&W????

Where is that Roy fellar at? See if he has Pruitt or Phil's phone number we need to have a little talk... I mean guess they could be holding out til they get season tickets and a parking pass for the fence? 

On 5/1/2019 at 11:36 AM, GHSblackhelmet said:

I hope the men are pushing weights this off season. I know an Orange and Black team down south is putting in the work.

This is a bunch of mess. Grider is lazy.  He did not even get our boys a spring training game.  Im real mad about this mess. You think im joking but im not.