This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

4 hours ago, GBKEES said:

Trace has been talking to several D2 & NAIA schools and a few D1 that show good interest, although he will be back at DE this year (which is where the interest is) if everybody stays healthy.  I heard Josiah and Belcher has been talking to some also.  

There SHOULD be opportunities for these guys! There are a lot of rising seniors with big potential. Great group of young men! They have size, strength, knowledge, ability, speed, grades & good character. All team oriented type guys. They play for each other and not just themselves! Great skills that translate well at the next level. I can’t wait to see how this group produces this upcoming season!

• Like 2

5 hours ago, WarChant said:

Can’t wait to watch him at DE this year. Our defense should be pretty solid if we can stay healthy. 

Healthy is going to be the key for sure.  Not a lot of depth at this point.  I was glad to hear of an 8th grader with the ability to possibly contribute on the line.  I didn't think an 8th grader should play high school football until I saw Bubba last year!

8 hours ago, GBKEES said:

Healthy is going to be the key for sure.  Not a lot of depth at this point.  I was glad to hear of an 8th grader with the ability to possibly contribute on the line.  I didn't think an 8th grader should play high school football until I saw Bubba last year!

Bubba is a freak of nature & a fun lineman to watch when he plays for your team!

• Like 1

On 5/13/2019 at 5:21 PM, ladykee said:

Boomer Sooner lol! DB just got offered by Arizona. Offer #28. There’s more coming and camp season is fixing to start with multiple Cherokees with invites with potential offers on the line. Future looking bright! It’s great to be a Cherokee! 

Throw in Purdue, Mizzou and South Pittsburg... Oh i meant South Carolina before Oklahoma, looks like DB is going places lady and gents, i guess we better enjoy hollaring at him this year b/c he wont be able to hear us next fall wherever he goes (Holden included)... And finally Vols24/7 has reported on DB! 

Keep Hamming those weights boys (all teams), I am looking forward to Friday nights already! 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Red Rebels said:

I found them on mascot database. 

https://www.mascotdb.com/ 

Yea i get on Twitter and searched "Greenback" one night and it pulls up every post that has Greenback in, most are $ related posts, then you have the Greenbacks and then Greenback... I saw one where it was reporting Greenback lossed in the semi-finals i think it was like 2017 and I was like hold on a dang minute... I ended apologizing to the guy.lol 

• Like 2