This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

5 minutes ago, orngnblk said:

If the new kid comes in and works as hard as the ones already here we will be fine!It looks like they are great team mates and work extremely hard.They fit right in with our type of kids,i really look forward to see this TEAM play.I am hearing we will be surprised how well they are coming along.We have great coaches that will work their tails off to get them ready.Game play is always different from practice so as i have said from the git go it will take a little while to gel on the game field.My main concern is the focus of some of the ones getting alot of off the field attention and letting it go to their heads,this alone could ruin a season!JMO.

I don’t think we have to worry about the ones getting attention off the field

It is hard to believe that these families are changing residence to improve their sons academic careers. A “bona fide” change of residence could be something that is investigated. Are they giving up their previous residence for a season in Greenback?? I think Alcoa kid only stayed for the semester. Did he even graduate from Greenback?  

12 minutes ago, Pirate75 said:

It is hard to believe that these families are changing residence to improve their sons academic careers. A “bona fide” change of residence could be something that is investigated. Are they giving up their previous residence for a season in Greenback?? I think Alcoa kid only stayed for the semester. Did he even graduate from Greenback?  

We welcome the "investigators" all families have moved.Our Principal makes sure as does the School Police officer (that means they do actually check the new and previous address) just ask the Roane County lawyer who sent a letter to the TSSAA last year and we did get checked and Mr Childress sent him a letter from himself to said Lawyer for making up allegations.

17 minutes ago, Pirate75 said:

Yes he did and also does his summer workouts here preparing for college.

20 minutes ago, Pirate75 said:

Jalen McCord did graduate from Greenback. 

2 hours ago, cherokee23 said:

Another topic of discussion would be the kicking game. Who’s gonna be the kicker? I’ve seen and heard of a soccer player from GB that’s been practicing for the kicking job. Getting lessons from the one and only Creed Ramsey. 

Creed is a great one to be giving lessons to the next leg of the Cherokees. We are gonna miss him but hopefully his replacement takes his notes!!!

2 hours ago, Pirate75 said:

It has nothing to do with academics. It all boils down to playing time. 

• Like 2
  • Upvote 1