This Ryan mans Greenback team in 2019

Roy Dillard

29 minutes ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Grider pulled a 6'5" 220 pound tight end out of the hallway this year as well. They have all kinds of new men wanting to hop on that championship train.

SP will come to us this year so it won’t be too long before we hear complaining about our bleachers being too small. 

6 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Shew i just looked up the score of the 2 games played in basketball last season. They almost doubled us up in points in both games. I guess i forgot we played basketball at Greenback. With specialization and travel teams we now have several of the top athletes in the school that don't play all sports anymore. Got to have them all play everything. I read an article recently that said that even though athletes are getting better at their respective sports that they are overall less athletic than past generations that played everything. Due to different range of motions incorporated from having to make different movements in baseball vs basketball ect.

Sports specialization is what’s wrong with sports in America. Not only are kids becoming less athletic, but it also forms entitlement in the kids and parents. They think “I spend all my time and effort working at this sport, so I should start NOW.” In reality, that isn’t always the case. I understand if kids LOVE a certain sport, but at least play another one to take a break and reduce injury risk from wear and tear on the same muscles. 

6 hours ago, GHSblackhelmet said:

Surely they will get Nelson eligible before the season somehow. That kid looked really good for Marion last year.

What kind of mess is this? That Tower man said that Nelson boy can play for Grider after the first game since he didnt play for that Mathis man but just the first game last year.  I was reading in my Murphy Fair book about this passer you got from Maryville.  He was trained by that Quarles man for one year.  I garuntee you Grider will have to get our pass defenders ready.  You think im joking but im not. 

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, glenfromgreenback said:

https://bluegreyfootball.com/blue-grey-all-american-combine-tennessee-regional-scouting-report-2019/

Greenback, Loudon, even Sunbright players getting some attention at the B&G Tennessee combine. 

Thats our new LBr from Tellico,i played against his dad who played at Vonore.6'0 220 he is the right size and looks like some Division 1 schools are nosing around him also.Just being a Jr he should solidify himself as a nice prospect!